Saturday, January 24, 2015

BobbyBot Comes Alive!

Not quite what I had in mind but BobbyBot is ALIVE!

I still need to finess his legs and maybe some of the code because I want him to walk straight and then I will add the sensor to negotiate obstacles...

I now present to BobbyBot (BB1A) dancing a quick jig. 


And here is the code: 

#include <Servo.h> 

Servo frontServo;
Servo backServo;
int centerPos = 90;
int frontRightUp = 72;
int frontLeftUp = 108;
int backRightForward = 75;
int backLeftForward = 105;
void moveForward()

frontServo.write(frontRightUp);
backServo.write(backLeftForward);
delay (125);
frontServo.write(centerPos);
backServo.write(centerPos);
delay (65);
frontServo.write(frontLeftUp);
backServo.write(backRightForward);
delay (125);

frontServo.write(centerPos);
backServo.write(centerPos);
delay (65);

void setup() 
  frontServo.attach(2); 
  backServo.attach(3);  
  } 

void loop() 
{
     moveForward();
     delay(150);

No comments:

Post a Comment